Our commitment to you. . .
- Gentle treatment with a commitment to performing procedures in comfort.
- Convenient location with easy access.
- Utilization of the latest technical innovations to make treatment faster, easier, and better.
- Knowledgeable doctor and staff, exceptionally well trained and skilled at what they do.
- Undivided attention of the people attending to you.
- Reasonable wait times.
- Comfortable office with a welcoming, non-threatening environment.
- Doctor and staff who take time to listen to you, and legitimately come to appreciate your point of view.
- Doctor and staff who would never make you feel foolish because you do not understand something, but instead will help you to become more knowledgeable about factors that affect you.
- A staff that solicits and appreciates your feedback.
- Reliable cost estimates prior to commencing treatment.
- Financial consultation available on site or over the phone.
- Flexible payment options.
- Fees that are a fair and reasonable reflection of the quality of care that we provide.
- Presentation of multiple treatment options.
- Time taken to explain treatment, both in terms of how it is performed and what it is intended to achieve.
- Your best interests placed ahead of other considerations. Your interests never sacrificed to the dictates of an insurance provider who may have motives in conflict with those interests.
- Reliable after-hours direct-to-the-doctor phone numbers for use in the event of an emergency.
- Dental disease detected as early as possible so as to provide treatments that are the most conservative and associated with the most successful outcomes.
- Doctor and staff who are available for phone consultations outside of appointments.
- Staff members that treat you like a welcome friend.
- A dental practice that embraces the highest standards of moral and ethical conduct.
- Your medical privacy safeguarded.
- A staff that welcomes inquiries, making you feel comfortable asking questions. Approachable.
- An environment that treats all patients with respect regardless of their race, religion, gender, ethnicity, level of income, or sexual orientation.
The commitment we require of you. . .
- Honor your financial obligations to our practice in a timely manner.
- Be present at scheduled appointments or provide a minimum of 24 hours notice to reschedule.
- Maintain a civil demeanor during interactions with our staff members and our other patients.
- Do not require us to perform dental care that is below the minimum standard of quality.
Robert K. Osborne, D.D.S. & Associates, Inc. Endorsed and adopted by all staff members November, 2010.